Followers

Thursday 2 July 2015

Kanban 'Belle de Fleur' Design Team Samples














As part of the design team for Kanban Crafts, I was super lucky to get my grubby little mitts on the new 'Belle de Fleur' kit, to create samples for the One Day Wonder on Create and Craft, which is on offer until midnight tonight.  I hope you like what you see.  I have absolutely loved using this kit, there is so much in it.  The designs and quality are fantastic and my mind was working overtime with all the things I want to make.  I ran out of time to make everything I want to, but I have no doubt that I will make more with it and I'll share my creations with you.  There's still time to purchase this gorgeous kit at the One Day Wonder price - go on, you know you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment