Followers

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Anniversary


8" by 8" square card that I made for my parents' anniversary.  I used Kanban Language of Flowers toppers and background card.  I love that kit, it's so pretty and feminine.  Anyone who knows me will tell you that I love to prettify things!  

Items used :-
Kanban Language of Flowers toppers and background card
Wild Orchid Crafts mulberry paper flowers (cosmo daisy, cherry blossom, sweetheart blossom)
Create and Craft white paper rose
Spellbinders stately circle die
Spellbinders foliage die
Tonic square die
Tonic butterfly die
Centura Pearl fresh pink card
Hunkydory Rainbow Shimmer card
Creative Expressions fancy pearl embellishment
Creative Expressions rose sheer wrinkled edge ribbon
Pink self-adhesive gems
Stix 2 Anything tape runners
Pinflair glue gel
Create and Craft foam pads



No comments:

Post a Comment